Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2008, 06:00 AM

Default Fix Tranfuser - All settings gone in current and backup songs

I can't tell you how friggin mad I am a this moment. I am set to finish a song that uses Transfuser ( 8 tracks in it) and when I load up the song this morning, Transfuser is empty. All my sounds, tuning, effects, etc are all gone as a preset in Transfuser is empty. So i think to load up an older session backup (I always save many backups and rename them song01, song01a, soung01b etc) just incase I mess something up I can load an older version and recover. This doesnt work as every Tranfuser in 20!! backups of the same song are all empty. Real nice Digidesign!! Thanks!. Up to this morning Transfuser would always load the correct setup in each of those 20 backup songs. Transfuser wont even load correctly from the autosave of the current song I have been working on which I must have 10-20 of them.

Now the only thing I did any differently during the last session before everything went to hell is that I used another instanciation of Tranfuser ( I loaded another Tranfuser plugin on a new track). Before this I had only one instance of Tranfuser on the past vesrions of the same song. Not that I would know but my guess is that the 2nd instance of Transfuser deleted/overwrote or initialized all setups of it somehow and that this initialzation is not song specific because Transfuser now does not load anything in the past 20 version of the same song!

Thanks Digi.

I am using the retail version of Transfuser with the most recent version of PTLE and the most recent version of OSX.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:27 AM

Default Transfuser_empty after restart

There is a several page thread already addressing this topic " Transfuser-Empty After Restart" but there is no "official" fix yet from digi (as of today) ... I also had the same problem as did many other Transfuser users and we are anxiously awaiting a reply from digi.

Xavior
Old 08-12-2008, 06:21 AM

http://duc.digidesign.com/showthread...=225381&page=3