Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2015, 03:13 PM

Default Pro tools express : can't record

Hi,
I have recently installed pro tools express software in my pc.I am using Akai EIE Pro USb audio interface.I am not able to start recording.I have been through the helping guide and have followed the setting procedures but still am not able to record.I have to use a bufffer size of 256 becauase that's what common in pro tools expres and my ASIO.
Kindly help.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Pro tools express : can't record

Welcome to the Community

If you want us to help you we need a lot more info than "PT doesn't record" and a lot more info on your setup.

Start here :http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=300050

and list a s much info you can aswell as explain what is not working and what you have connected to what.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————