Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2001, 02:18 PM

Default Digi Outs work fine---Logic not getting signal to outs

Greetings........
I am using Logic Platinum as the front end...I run my analog equipment thru a mackie 24/8...out, into any pair of Digi 001 analog ins....I do see the signal in Logic on the 2 channels,,,but nothing is at Logics master outs, which causes no sound out....and I'm trying to send the outs to my Korg 168Digital board via lightpipe.But if I actually record something(audio or midi),when I play it back...I can hear it.And yes the inputs on the channels are on the correct input and output.
It seems everything is set right because I do get the signal into Logic.
Is there a setting that I'm missing or something ?
Thank U 4 Your Help
Old 08-25-2001, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Digi Outs work fine---Logic not getting signal to outs

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR> when I play it back...I can hear it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you can't?

How about your logic environment, are you sure your track is cabled into your master output track?

If you still have the problem simplify your rig to troubleshoot: create an environment from scratch with one audio track going into one master track.....do you have signal in both? then from that, just build your mixer, add more tracks, add buses, and so on. It's a good exercise anyway to understand the architecture of your mixer [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

However, if you don't want to go through that hassle, gimme your email and I'll email you my environment, I knoe it does work. Sounds good?

6am eternal
Old 08-29-2001, 02:15 PM

Thanks Kickin'.......
I went from scratch in the environment and I really know what makes things tick now...it's fine now,thanks to your help......
Old 08-29-2001, 02:52 PM

Cool.
Remember: to troubleshoot, make it simple. It's easy.

Glad to see it worked for you.

6am eternal