Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 11-26-2008, 09:42 AM

Default Global Midi Offset and USB MIDI Sound Modules

Hi,

My question is the Global Midi Offset value doesn't seem to affect my sound modules (motif rack XS, radias etc..). This seems to be because they are USB midi devices and not actually plugged into the MIDI out port of my Delta 1010 sound card. I want to verify this but cant find anything in the manual referring to USB Midi devices. This is a pain because instead of just using the Global Offset value to compensate I have to Set a offset value on a track by track level in the Midi Offset window.

Is there anyway to have the Global Midi Offset value affect USB Midi devices?

Another question would be does the Global Midi offset value affect plugins for you guys, it doesn't seem to for me.

While at it is anyone using Stylus RMX and experiencing a 512 sample delay. And my buffer is already set to 128. Stylus is the only plugin with that much delay...