Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 08-30-2019, 01:06 PM

Default Pro Tools Ultimate iLok asset issues - need urgent help

Hi, I just started a support case, but on the off chance this gets attention faster...

We have 4 perpetual Ultimate licenses and it seems one of them is stuck with a Release Limit "... on or before 2017-03-31". In our iLok account there is a greyed out perpetual Ultimate license with Release Limit "... on or before 2020-02-01", but it's status is listed as "Revoke Pending", so I can't use it.

History: For a couple of years, we had let one perpetual license go without updates. Eventually, we re-instated that one so all four of our Ultimate rigs are now current and on the current yearly plan. But I think this has created the problem we're experiencing, and I need it fixed ASAP. This problem is rearing it's head today because I'm updated a machine to the latest OS and ProTools.

Hope to hear from someone soon!
Old 09-09-2019, 07:42 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools Ultimate iLok asset issues - need urgent help

Issue-related follow-up: I don't see a way to know which Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual iLok license is associated with each of our System IDs, which caused the problem in the first place. Is there a way to see this?

And for the record: It took three and a half days to get an INITIAL response from Avid! There was another period of days between responses through the process. Eventually, we were sorted out, but we pay a lot each year to have 4 Ultimate licenses up to date with support, and we feel we're not getting our money's worth.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhaudio View Post
Issue-related follow-up: I don't see a way to know which Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual iLok license is associated with each of our System IDs, which caused the problem in the first place. Is there a way to see this?

And for the record: It took three and a half days to get an INITIAL response from Avid! There was another period of days between responses through the process. Eventually, we were sorted out, but we pay a lot each year to have 4 Ultimate licenses up to date with support, and we feel we're not getting our money's worth.
Sorry. I was not able to find any support case associated with the Email address registered under your account here on the Duc. Do you already have a case number?
Upon checking, only one Pro Tools System ID is connected with your Email (System ID *32) With Support+Updates plan up to January 2022.
-Tope
Old 09-09-2019, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhaudio View Post
...I don't see a way to know which Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual iLok license is associated with each of our System IDs, which caused the problem in the first place. Is there a way to see this?
Enable the Publisher License ID column in iLok License Manager to see the System IDs associated with licenses.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 12.33.47 PM.png (73.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-10-2019, 08:00 PM

@DigiTechSupt: My email address associated with this DUC account is for my personal home system. At work I manage multiple systems. I did already have a case and it was eventually resolved (Case: 03776920).

@Jeffro: THANK YOU!!!!