Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 07-04-2009, 10:06 AM

Default Bouncing to Quicktime Movie - No Audio

Hi. I'm in ProTools 8 and trying to bounce a session that has a quickime movie in it along new audio files. I bounce the session to a new Quicktime movie, but when I check and playback the file in Quicktime I am not getting audio (even though I heard the audio during the bounce process).

Please advise

Dennis
Old 07-06-2009, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Bouncing to Quicktime Movie - No Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Scott View Post
Hi. I'm in ProTools 8 and trying to bounce a session that has a quickime movie in it along new audio files. I bounce the session to a new Quicktime movie, but when I check and playback the file in Quicktime I am not getting audio (even though I heard the audio during the bounce process).

Please advise

Dennis
Is the output set properly in the export window?

Timothy
Old 07-06-2009, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Bouncing to Quicktime Movie - No Audio

Timothy:

Thanks for your response.

I think I have tracked the problem down to the Digi AudioCore playback bot properly switching over to play Qucktime through the Digi sound card. It's been acting funny for awhile. The movie was okay the while time. I could hear it through the Mac internal speakers. Have you ever run into this issue?

Dennis