Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)

Old 02-01-2014, 02:11 PM

Default M Powered Essential full installer download??

I picked up a used M-audio fast track first generation off craigs. It came with dvd. Im on Windows 7 64. Went to M-audio site and downloaded latest drivers,6.06. Put dvd into tray and I think disc is damaged.It takes about 3-4 minutes for it load up and when I browse disc theres only a desktop.ini file.Nothing else.I looked at disc and the center seems to be discolored. Im thinking disc is damaged.Disc version is 8.0.2.
I found download for full installer of 8.0.3.
http://secure.digidesign.com/service.../downloads.cfm
Will this install?I had downloaded 8.0.5 and it wouldnt install because there was no previous full install.
Does the revision number matter?DVD being 8.0.2 and downloading 8.0.3?8.0.3 only showed it was for Wind XP/Vista.What about win 7 64.
Old 07-30-2015, 09:22 AM

Default Re: M Powered Essential full installer download??

yes please help us cuz i keep getting a DLL,CFnd, error windows xp but everything else windows 7 not real happy with avid i was going to buy a better fast track but think ill look else where less i can get some help feel cheated