Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2019, 10:35 PM

Default S3: light meters on the faders issue

Hi guys,

Hope I am just being stupid, so its an easy fix. So, apologies if this is a dumb question..

My S3 green light meters on all faders are not engaging as they used to, just ominous darkness.

I have held off posting a help for a while as I went through all materials and websites I could first. While some owners have had individual fader replacements and issues can't find anything on the green meters.

FYI, system, PT and S3 running smoothly, i just cant for the life of me recall any setting I played with etc. Except I did get the Vagus light effect and automation going, I couldn't resist.

Running iMac i7 with PT12 and S3.

Is there a test for the light meters on the faders? I realise there is one for the OLED's at top.

Hoping there is a simple command or process I have tripped that has turned them off.

Kindest regards, rock on.

Gav