Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2006, 10:34 AM

Default Re: Feature Request

A feature I would love to see is that instead of making "playlist" in loop-recording we would have the option to "make-new-track" for every pass. Its a PITA the way it works now....

- yeah, I know you could "right-click" the region to get the different takes, - but its not the same.. you can drag from the region-bin to new audio-tracks.... - still not the same...

Euro-Sound Studio
www.euro-sound.org
Old 08-31-2006, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Feature Request

Further to the multiple Audiosuite windows, how about the ability to "chain" audiosuite plugins, so instead of creating 5 audio files when re-creating a tracks plugin insert order, we can make just one. Plus the ability to save that chain.

Put the pre/post roll counters in the big empty space top right of screen. Have an secondary counter with start/end/length in the same space. Hell, put the rest of the transport window there too.

We used to be able to re-size the Marker window, and the Track list & Region list columns to any width, now there is a minimum size. Go back to the old way please.

Fix the RTAS bugs when using 2 or more processors. Frequently get RTAS plugs blocking audio, whenever another RTAS plug is instantiated, which makes bounce to disk like a game of hide and seek.

Lose the "Are you sure you want to delete this group" dialogue. Yes i do.

Allow any output to be the Audition Path, not just 1-8.

Have ADC to automatically adjust to the greatest delay. ie. so it takes up more HD slots as required, rather than setting it to Long or Short, and having some RTAS plugs falling outside the delay.

I know Steve said it but - 10 insert points please!!!

fman