Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2009, 09:50 PM

Default Re: Colour of tracks gets darker???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keybeeetsss View Post
Hey J, is that what u started the thread about b4? Yeah that seems bug'ish for sure
It's not exactly what I first brought to attention on the previous post. I believe it was paul_g that first mentioned something about it there. He posted some steps to reproduce it which never seemed to work on my system. It's just another one of the many graphical bugs in 8.0.1 that have been uncovered my friend. And whatever it is that makes it happen, I seem to do it just about every day.

-Justin
Old 10-18-2009, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWalkerPostAudio View Post
It's just another one of the many graphical bugs in 8.0.1 that have been uncovered my friend. And whatever it is that makes it happen, I seem to do it just about every day.

-Justin
that sucks

Get a Mac; ohh, u have 1

(
couldn't resist)

'IS TAMARA HOME'
NO, SHE'S WITH
HOBO KEY
'' (that dopey green thing)

('we' must start using pronouns)
Old 10-18-2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keybeeetsss View Post
that sucks

Get a Mac; ohh, u have 1

(
couldn't resist)
Kinda.

Does a Hackintosh count?

-Justin
Old 10-20-2009, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWalkerPostAudio View Post
I get this from time to time. It seems random and I thin it is a bug that has to do with the relationship with selections and zoom level on the edit window. I posted a couple videos as an example. One video shows the bug appearing when scrolling and another video shows it when clicking to change the selection.

Click and Grey Bug

Scroll and Grey Bug

-Justin

no, thatīs not it with mine...this looks more like a negative of the usual image, mine is just darker .

I thought of something like a DSP or RATS or track overload, but since noone of you guys knows what it is...maybe itīs simple and someone from Digidesign could help. Arenīt they here usually?
Old 10-21-2009, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patill View Post
no, thatīs not it with mine...this looks more like a negative of the usual image, mine is just darker .

I thought of something like a DSP or RATS or track overload, but since noone of you guys knows what it is...maybe itīs simple and someone from Digidesign could help. Arenīt they here usually?
It's still possible that it's the same bug. Just yours is how it's displayed in PT8 and mine is how it's displayed in 8.0.1 (where PT began implementing a different more colorful way to display selected tracks). Now I don't recall ever seeing it happen to me when I had version 8, but that doesn't mean the bug didn't exist then either.

-Justin