Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell

Old 11-25-2020, 05:52 AM

Default FS HD3 with mac, PT9 and tons of plugins.

I'm selling a virtually complete Pro Tools HD3 system. with computer and tons of legit plugins. Selling the following.Pro Tools HD3 in a Mac Pro 1,1 running Pro tools 9 on ox 10.7.5. Also comes with an Avid Midi IO interface . Comes with the following plugins.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN AN INDIVIDUAL PIECE PLEASE PM ME WITH A REASONABLE, MARKET OFFER. My preference is to sell the bundle but i'll sell one off plugins etc if you want. or email me at [email protected]
Everything from Waves,
BF moogerfooger bundle
Avid Space
Access Virus Indigo
Amp Farm 3
Auto tune evo
Avox
Bf Fairchild bundle
BF Voce bundle
BNR le
Bomb factor bf 3a
cosmonaut voice
D fi
inr
Fairchld 670
focusrite d2/d3
harmony 4
joe meek sc2
joe mee vc5
maxim
mcdsp analog channel hd
Pitch n time pro 2
pitch doctor v3
reverb one
sans amp psa
smack
space
tel ray variable delay
tl aggro
voce chorus/vibrato
ALL PLUGINS ARE LEGIT will be transferred to your ilok account at your expense. All you need is an interface, such as a 192. This is a totally up and running system and everything works. If you don't want the computer I can provide a bootable external hard drive that is already set up and running this system. It's plug and play. Computer does not come with keyboard, mouse or monitor. Selling bc i upgraded to hdx.|buyer pays actual shipping to be calculated after purchase. Pickup is welcome, I'm in Wilton Ct.
$1200 for the entire system.