Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 06-27-2011, 09:46 AM

Default Activation code for PT LE 74

Hi all

I can´t find the activation code for my pro tools le 7.4 on the digi´s my account website anymore. The website only lists AC for Pro Tools 7, 71 and 73, but no 7.4. I logged on my account, clicked on lost auth code and my code wasn t listed either on the table or on the drop down menu

I´ve always had no problem activating it, I´m entitle to that version, but dunno why the code´s gone now and I can´t activate it

help me
Old 06-27-2011, 10:20 AM

Default Re: Activation code for PT LE 74

Not that it helps you find your lost code (I've read of a few people having trouble accessing info that should be on their account) but I always print out a couple of copies of activation codes, the stash those pages in a couple of different places (one in my studio, one at my home, etc.).

Hope that Avid/Digi can straighten your account out for ya!!
Old 06-27-2011, 10:26 AM

I think I haven´t done that

I tried to follow these instructions but there is no My Digi webpage anymore, and also I can´t get no support from Avid, sent a e mail reporting this error and they told me it was a customer service issue

Did anyone try to do this and succeded?

1. Login to your Avid Account
2. If you have previously completed the activation process for a Pro Tools "No Cost" Upgrade, your downloads will be available after you login under "Registered Downloads", along with your Pro Tools LE authorization code if you received a Pro Tools LE "No Cost" upgrade. At the bottom of your My Digi page after login, you will see "Registered Downloads".
3. Currently, only downloads from "No Cost" upgrades are available from the Registered Downloads section. If you have not received any "No Cost" notifications, and have not activated a "No Cost" upgrade, no downloads will appear in this section.
4. Only your 3 most recent "No Cost" downloads will be displayed on the My Digi home page.
5. If you have more than 3, click on "View All Downloads" to see your entire "No Cost" downloads history.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:18 AM

Did you look through your order history? On my 7.3 to 7.4 upgrade, the code is listed on the order. Go to "View Order History" and select the year that you would have made the upgrade. If the order is there, look on it for your code.

Mac Studio, 64GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Glyph 2TB USB3 HDD, OWC drive dock, Mac OS Monterey 12.6.8

Pro Tools Ultimate 2023.9, HD Native, Focusrite Red 8Pre

Presonus Faderport, Pro Tools | Control
Old 06-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Your Pro Tools LE 7.4 authorization code is in your Avid account at http://account.avid.com

Login and click on Your Products, and you'll find it there. I sent you an email with your login details in case you need them.