Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S4/S6

Old 10-21-2019, 12:36 PM

Default Auto-Bank to Attentioned Track for Fader Attention Button

I have searched the forum for all posts on "Auto-Bank to Attentioned Track" and could find if it was possible to make this feature work for the triangle attention button on faders.

This preference only works for the local track page (as it should since it is a local preference for the tracks page) and as has been pointed out in other threads that it overrides other settings like clicking on a plug-in and makes things bank (which it doesn't seem like it should since there is a preference for that in User Settings with "Auto-Bank to Track Mode."

So what I am asking for is a user preference named "Auto-Bank to Attentioned Track for Fader Attention Button." This way I can keep all my VCA's in the center section and quickly spill them to the console without having to keep going back to the Tracks page and can stay on the home screen. This feature would be very helpful and efficient.