Quote:
Originally Posted by s.d. finley View Post
Hi I have a case # 03406281
Got it, thanks!
Old 11-22-2018, 10:50 AM

Default Re: registered Omni but no digilink license

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Will get a support case going to get your account info and solve this. Please check your email in a bit...
Im having a the same issue, Ive just bought a new unregistered Omni bundle with a HDN PCIe card. Ive registered the Card / PTU12/ but there was no registration card with my Omni. I have opened a case and the rep' asked me to send off proof of purchase, and said that they would register it their end for me. I haven't heard anything back since. Also I have not received any confirmation about my registration of my HDN card either. Is there a way I can check on what Hardware I have registered to my account?

More importantly, Im absolutely stuck without the Digilink license, and im still waiting for someone to get back to me about my case, Hopefully they'll register the Omni and I'll be fine, but as I said i'm at a standstill until I can get the registration info and the Digi I/O license through.

My case number is 03596595
Old 11-30-2018, 12:19 PM

Default Re: registered Omni but no digilink license

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJohnoCarillon View Post
...just bought a new unregistered Omni bundle with a HDN PCIe card. Ive registered the Card / PTU12/ but there was no registration card with my Omni. I have opened a case and the rep' asked me to send off proof of purchase, and said that they would register it their end for me. I haven't heard anything back since...
The DigiLink license deposit would be triggered by the OMNI reg, so makes sense that didn't happen. Part of the issue here is that there's no Serial Number listed on the invoice (though I see you provided that in a case response), and the seller isn't an authorized Avid reseller so it gets a bit more complicated. I'll follow up with the rep on your case and make sure we get this solved.