Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2017, 01:57 PM

Default Soundtoys sales support

How good is it? They have a deal going on where a few of their 'little' plugins are going for $10 to support the Rubicon group of military vets who go into disaster areas and help clean up and rebuild things. Also all proceeds from sales of other plugins go to the group as well. Have my eye on the Phase Mistress and Filter Freak and can only buy one. I sent their sales support a question yesterday asking this: does the Biphase model have independent controls of both sections of the phaser like the real one does? No answer back from them and the deal goes dead at midnight ET.

I demoed the plugin a while back and don't remember the answers to my questions. Does anybody know the answer? Specifically asking about those as I worked for Musitronics when they were on the farm up in Rosemont NJ back in the 70's. Did final test and repair on both the envelope follower and phaser and had a little bit of a hand in the development on the Biphase. Major test equipment back then besides the usual was a Strat & Twin Reverb.

QAPLA!