Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10

Old 07-06-2012, 06:50 AM

Angry Re: DAE Error (-9073)

Eu também tive esse problema gravando 23 inputs ao vivo, eu uso pro tools10.2.0 com um macbook pro core i5 osx lion e uma presonus firestudio lightpipe. o que eu devo fazer para resolver esse problema?

I also had this problem recording 23 live inputs, I use a macbook pro with pro tools10.2.0 core i5 osx lion and a PreSonus FireStudio lightpipe. what should I do to solve this problem?:
Old 08-17-2015, 11:34 AM

Default Re: DAE Error (-9073)

¡gracias gracias!
Thanks thanks thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstudios View Post
to whom it may concern,
i recently began using pro tools (v. 10) and started having problems with "dae error message 9073" as well. I went looking for answers and came across quite a few forums that all dealt with this issue. None of the easy fixes worked, and i currently can't afford to upgrade my hardware. I think i may have found an alternative fix for this. This error wasn't a huge problem, since it merely stopped playback, just an annoyance. Well, things got complicated when i tried bouncing to disc because; my session would start to play when i began to render it out, but shortly thereafter, this error message would appear, stopping the render. Try it again, same thing... Again, same thing... Vicious cycle. My computer certainly doesn't have stellar specs or anything (it's an hp pavillion p6110y) and i hadn't defrag-ed in some time, but here's how i was able to solve this problem. First, select all of the tracks that you want to bounce (shift-click for contiguous selections, ctrl-click for individual selections). Now, you need to archive a copy of your session by; going to, file--> "save copy in". When the "save session copy" window comes up, make sure that you only select the "selected tracks only" option in the "items to copy" section -- this should be the only option there that is selected (there's no need to make any other changes... Unless you want a different sample rate or something. If so, now's your time to do it). Continue on to naming and choosing where to save it, and then save. Now, open the session that you just saved, hit alt+o (that's option+o for mac), and this will bring up the project browser. Open up the "audio file" folder and this will bring up all the clips in your session (this whole process isolates just the clips you want, so that, you're not having to deal with all of the redundancy so often found in the clip list). Simply select all of the clips (shift-click the top and then the bottom clips), and in the top right-hand corner, there should be a drop-down menu that contains the option to "copy and relink". Just click this, choose where to copy the files, and you should be good to go (be aware that it may take a few minutes for the files to do this). This copies all of the files into one location, making it easier for your computer to access, or "grab" them. I hope that this helps, and if it does, just remember to pass it on. Note: This will mean that there's going to be multiple copies of those files on your drives, so you may want to go through and delete one of the copies at some point...