Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2020, 09:53 PM

Default Re: I purchased a (downloadable) plugin on Avid.com and have not received download li

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
Hi,

Was able to see your support case 03947493.
I've alerted the webstore team on this. The product should be inside your account soon. Let me know if you'd still like to continue with your refund/cancellation request.

Thanks,
Tope
Not really sure what is happening on this anymore. But since It's been 2 weeks since I bought the product and I still have not received it, I would definitely like a refund at this point. Please let me know what I need to do to make this happen.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:04 PM

Default Re: I purchased a (downloadable) plugin on Avid.com and have not received download li

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_red_plains View Post
Not really sure what is happening on this anymore. But since It's been 2 weeks since I bought the product and I still have not received it, I would definitely like a refund at this point. Please let me know what I need to do to make this happen.
I don't know - I'm getting no response on my end which is really disappointing. You may need to contact your bank and dispute the transaction if you're not able to contact anyone at Avid.

Pro Tools 2024.3
Focusrite LS56
Focusrite Pro40 (2)
TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48
Avid Artist Mix/Control
Slate Digital VRS8
Analogue Tonebuss 24 Channel
UAD-2 OCTO Core Accelerator
UAD Volt 2
macOS 10.15.7
32 GB DDR4 RAM
4.01GHz Quad-Core Intel Core I7
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 2 GB
Old 06-05-2020, 09:33 PM

Hi Chris,

I just checked my avid account and I do actually have access to Structure now. Thank you for your help through this, I'm not sure I would have ever gotten through otherwise. My apologies if I came off poorly towards you, I was just frustrated with the situation.

Thanks again, cheers!