Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Win)

Old 11-16-2013, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Avid HD ASIO Driver Locked Sample Rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Moore View Post
Shane,

Thanks for chiming in. I followed your instructions with Reaper and was in the end able to make changes with the Avid driver following.
Good news to hear. Here's another tip that will create a PT style file structure and create "New Session" behavior similar to PT in REAPER. All the new sessions you create in REAPER will prompt you similar to PT. You'll also find many other resources in that thread you can use. Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Moore View Post
However, following the same procedure in Sequoia did not turn out successful. Once I switch to the Avid ASIO Driver the hardware immediately switches back to 44.1k

Any other suggestions?
I'm completely unfamiliar with Sequoia. My first thought is that it probably has audio preferences you need to set up prior just like REAPER.

Shane

Give your plug-ins a facelift...and skin 'em!

"Music should be performed by the musician, not by the engineer."

Michael Wagener 25th July 2005, 02:59 PM

Pro Tools|HD Native 9.0.1 | Pro Tools|HDX 10.2 | Studio One | REAPER 4.22 | HD OMNI | HoboMac Pro 2.26Ghz Quad-Core | W7 Ultimate 64-bit