Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2003, 05:36 PM

Default Re: I got a pro tools midi question( yea i know this aint the midi section)

I don't know about that one but my USB Midisport 4x4 works with my 002. I would think it is kinda a close match [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2003, 05:58 PM

Default Re: I got a pro tools midi question( yea i know this aint the midi section)

And my Midisport 8x8 works fine with my Digi001. It should work fine but you can check the Midiman webpage if you want to be sure.

I don't think that it has anything to do with PTLE or the Mbox. If the interface works with XP then it's midi ports will be available in PTLE or any other audio program. As far as I know all of the Midiman interfaces work with XP so you should be fine.

Marc
Old 03-06-2003, 06:16 PM

ya it says on the package compatible with windows xp....i was just making sure cause all i really want to do is midi syn pro tools to my mpc thats all nothing more......
Old 03-07-2003, 12:40 AM

Default I got a pro tools midi question( yea i know this aint the midi section)

yea i know that this aint the midi section but you could watch paint dry faster than get a answer over there! I just got the usb midi UNO by Midiman and before i open the package i wanted to know will this work with my m-box...i want to start learning how to use midi with pro tools le but i dont want to open the package until i know that it can be used with the m-box......some places will let you return stuff but if its been open the you only get store credit and i only wanted this not anything else....so just let me know something.