Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2002, 04:19 PM

Default Sync I/O - more to mention

For you guys in programming, just a few more notes about the Sync I/O and RTAS plug-ins use:

If previewing a fade within the fade window - crashes the Sync I/O. You can't recover by reselecting the Sync I/O again in the peripherals. Just a whole reboot will do.

Using any AudioSuite plug-in and the Sync I/O crashes too. Usually have to do reboot as well.

Also, with 5.3cs2. I have noticed that when there is a signal generator (tdm) plug-in chosen on any track, and in BYPASS, when you open the session it plays the chosen frequency until the session is open. Even if recalculating the fades - won't stop playing the tone until the session is open. Why is this? I don't remember this problem in previous versions.

[img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Waiting impatiently for 5.3.1.

Derek Sample
Post FX, Inc. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]