Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2012, 01:33 PM

Default HD Native Card Output Naming....?

Hello all!

I am running Digital Performer(please save your criticism...) with an HD Native card and 2xLynx Aurora 16s. My issue is that DP doesn't save the I/O names you give it in the program. So when I open a new session the output names start as "Digidesign Output 1, Digidesign Output 2, and so on. This takes up a lot of space in the track overview window, I want them to just say A1, A2, A3, etc.. Can't find an option for this in the Core Audio Manager and know I can't change this is DP. PLEASE HELP THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:18 PM

Default Re: HD Native Card Output Naming....?

Have you tried asking this over in the Motunation forum? There's some real gurus over there that might be able to help you. Nothing wrong with using DP - it's a capable program but does have some warts.

QAPLA!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:33 PM

Default Re: HD Native Card Output Naming....?

That's a great idea! Thank you sir...