Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2023, 05:27 AM

Default Control mix window faders with physical faders on M-AUDIO Oxygen 49

As the title says, is there a way to control the faders in the mix window with the faders from my m audio keyboard? Furthermore, is there a way to control MIDI controller data with the keyboards dials etc? For example, if in the MIDI editor I add an expression or sustain controller, can I set this to learn its position from a function on the kayboard?
Old 09-03-2023, 11:06 AM

Default Re: Control mix window faders with physical faders on M-AUDIO Oxygen 49

Hi welcome to DUC.

These are HUI faders so yes. The documentation and multiple good video tutorials about how to set this up is a google search away from you.

If you get stuck and stuff is not working as documented/expected, describe exactly what is happening, and give a link to exactly what instructions you are following. And have a read of "Help us help you" up the top of each DUC web page about basic troubleshooting and the type of info to provide if you are having problems.

Edit: MAudio also has a pile of stuff on their website/support forums about setting up this keyboard, including with Pro Tools. The MAudio brand and these keyboards were sold off by Avid to a separate company several years ago.

Last edited by Darryl Ramm; 09-04-2023 at 12:00 AM.