Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10

Old 06-01-2018, 06:00 PM
GNA

Default AIR EQ Plugins No Longer Allow Control Adjustments

I have been using Pro Tools 10 for at least a few years now, although I am running it on a newer Windows 7 computer where I installed it maybe a two years ago.

I had been away from my DAW for a few months, and ever since I came back and started using it again, it seems that the built-in AIR EQ plugins no longer allow me to modify any of the controls or settings.

I can choose from any preset settings or choose factory default, but none of the virtual dials respond to mouse clicks or any attempts to move them.

This never happened before. I have always been able to use the controls and modify a preset or the factory default. Does anyone know how or why this is happening and how to fix it?

For the record, I not only own the default AIR plugins but also the Instrument Expansion Pack.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:26 PM

Default Re: AIR EQ Plugins No Longer Allow Control Adjustments

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNA View Post
I have been using Pro Tools 10 for at least a few years now, although I am running it on a newer Windows 7 computer where I installed it maybe a two years ago.

I had been away from my DAW for a few months, and ever since I came back and started using it again, it seems that the built-in AIR EQ plugins no longer allow me to modify any of the controls or settings.

I can choose from any preset settings or choose factory default, but none of the virtual dials respond to mouse clicks or any attempts to move them.

This never happened before. I have always been able to use the controls and modify a preset or the factory default. Does anyone know how or why this is happening and how to fix it?

For the record, I not only own the default AIR plugins but also the Instrument Expansion Pack.

Not sure why it's doing that. Have you tried trashing preferences and all other suggestions here: Help Us Help You

Might also try an uninstall/reinstall of the plugins. If that doesn't help, then a maybe a clean uninstall/reinstall of Pro Tools.

Pro Tools 2024.3
Focusrite LS56
Focusrite Pro40 (3)
Slate Digital VRS8
Analogue Tonebuss 24 Channel
UAD-2 OCTO Core Accelerator
UAD Volt 2
macOS 10.15.7
32 GB DDR4 RAM
4.01GHz Quad-Core Intel Core I7
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 2 GB