Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 11-15-2011, 11:13 AM

Default MBOX Pro Buttons Not Working

I just got an Mbox Pro (3rd gen). I'm running it with pro tools 10 on a PC. None of the buttons ont the right side work. The mono button, the speaker button dont work. Also the phantom power is always on regardless of whether I activate it. It's the weirdest thing. Also the 2nd headphone jack does not work either. Anyone else have these problems? Is this a hardware issue or a software/driver thing? I'm quickly running out of time to exchange my unit so any help would really be appreciated.

PS I'm trying to call customer support but I work during the week and they can't really help if I'm not infront of the machine. They're not open on weekends... Also being on hold for 30+ minutes is not something I can do at work. Help!