Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video

Old 09-07-2017, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Webinar: Pro Tools: Get a Grip on the Pro Tools Video Engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Smith View Post
Also posted this on gearslutz, but wanted to make sure everyone knows about this, because it is that awesome.

Since PT 11 and the new video engine we've all seen a plethora of threads and posts regarding video issues. Well this week Avid did a live steam technical webinar on this topic. I strongly recommend everyone using the video engine to go and watch it here: Pro Tools: Get a Grip on the Pro Tools Video Engine

https://youtu.be/6gxLZid2VR4

I learned a lot. It is really a great guide with tons of useful info. I have read tons of threads, whitepapers, readmes etc. on this topic and this sums it all up really nicely. They dig into some of the detail of what AVE and how it works, codecs, optimization and troubleshooting. +1000
Great info.
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk