Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 08:25 PM

Default please help me before i kill something.......

i recently bought a behringer bcf2000 off of the strength of hearing how good it runs in pro tools....i installed all the proper firmware updates....i can select the hui in my midi menu and all the faders snap into place as expected now i can move the faders on the bcf through the pc...example if i move the fader on track one with the mouse it moves my fader on the bcf..but not vice versa..i called behringer today and they gave me a few settings on the bcf to try and none of them worked...ive also tried using standard midi cables to the same results....all i get is an error message stating that pro tools cannot communicate with hui ...i am completly stumped and am ready to tak this thing back but if so many people are using this i cannot see what is wrong with my set up
im running pc digi001
6.4 pro tools

i know its probably some dumb thing that needs to be switched but i am so angry right now is there anything i need to do with midi ox to help fix this
please nayone im begging you please let me sleep again lol
Old 11-14-2005, 11:11 PM

Default Re: please help me before i kill something.......

...when you first power on the bcf2000,..did you hold down the 5th channels 'solo' button (directly under pan knob) to set it to HUI mode?

Thats the only thing I can think of.....

-LIMiT
Old 11-14-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Re: please help me before i kill something.......

'please help me before i kill something.......' aww come on go on a homicidal rampage