Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2024, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Solodallas AC/DC patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by griscruf1 View Post
I realize this is an old thread, but I have an Eleven Rack and would really love to have the solodallas patch. The link in the blog post no longer works (nor do the pics) and https://www.elevenrackpresets.com is also gone :-(

Does anybody know where I could look for acdc solodallas patch.tfx?

Thanks!
Man, it's sad too see everything about the 11R disappearing off of the internet.

When I first got my eleven rack about 2 years ago I downloaded all the presets and manuals. I've just gone and downloaded most everything else I can find for the 11R and I'm uploading it to my google drive now for archive purposes as I don't know how much long Avid will continue to keep this all available. Sadly that means anything uploaded in the last couple of years is gone but I don't think anything got uploaded anyways.

Sadly I couldn't get the Mac version of the EXP installer, but without a code it won't work anyways.

Unfortunately all the metadata regarding who made what etc. is lost, there isn't a preset with that exact name but there are definitely a few AC/DC ones (try the usual search terms, "angus" "young" "acdc" etc.). If it was on ElevenRackPresets, it should definitely be there, I hope you find it. Also try the 11R FB group as there are plenty of presets there.

Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...C6?usp=sharing
Old 03-19-2024, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Solodallas AC/DC patch

Thank you! I was able to get these from your archive:

AC=DC.tfx
Angus Young II.tfx
Angus Young.tfx
BACK IN BLACK.tfx

I have not tried them yet. I am currently going a new direction and going to try solodallas' cabinet+mic Impulse Responses.