Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2016, 03:00 PM

Default lost ilok Renewal

I lost my ilok and I am having a very difficult time getting my license place back into my ilok account. I can't even talk to anyone. I don't have the correct phone number for support in getting my pro tools 11 license placed back on a new ilok. Its bad, what can I do?!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2016, 03:06 PM

Default Re: lost ilok Renewal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnai View Post
I lost my ilok and I am having a very difficult time getting my license place back into my ilok account. I can't even talk to anyone. I don't have the correct phone number for support in getting my pro tools 11 license placed back on a new ilok. Its bad, what can I do?!!!!!!
You could read the thousands of other posts on DUC about this.

Or go straight to the iLok support page, or easily findable on Google... https://www.ilok.com/#!support/help/102029543. Start here.

If you want to talk to Avid support, you need to purchase an ASC. Info easily findable on Avid's web site or Google.. http://www.avid.com/learn-and-suppor...-music-support

Hope you had thought about all this before, and maybe purchased ZDT or TLC coverage. Not only have you lost your physical iLok but very worse case you have also lost forever the encrypted license on it. iLocks can be a pain in the ass, but it's your job to understand how this works, including what happens if they are lost or stolen. Hopefully iLok and Avid can help you out here.