Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2009, 01:52 PM

Default Is The ethernet chassis host card standard Intel pro 1000 pt

Hi,

Digi or anyone! can you confirm if the host card for the expansion HD the ethernet based chassis is a standard "Intel Pro 1000 PT server adapter EXP19400pt" i want to buy a new one if possible.

I've ruled out everything now except the chassis itself and the host card as to the reason the chassis and PT looses connection constantly in PT8 and Leopard!

I know this chassis was working ok with 7.4 on a G5, so it only leaves the PCIe host card or some software incompatibility causing the quits.

I also occasionally get the "wmDSP TDMFlag error on DSP" error message and wmdspServer::disableTask error doing dsp function call" error message

If anyone has any further troubleshooting suggestions i'm all ears.

chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.