Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2019, 10:07 PM

Default Pro Tools 11.3 and Yosemite

Recently I upgraded my Mac from Mountain Lion to Yosemite. I went as far as Yosemite, because that is still compatible with v11.3. Right about this time I bought a Midas M32 Live console. I used to be able to use the HDX card for everything, like hear iTunes or YouTube or whatever. Now, it still appears on System Preferences and I click on it, but if I close the window and then reopen it, HDX is no longer selected on the list. I have no access to the HDX card. Don't know if this a Yosemite issue or Midas issue. The Midas worked fine for about 2 days. Now no audio from anything. Any ideas?