Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10

Old 11-26-2011, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Still Can't Get My Upgrade to PT 10

I finally got my activation card from Guitar Center today. The order was filled on Wednesday and arrived in the mail today. Now I can download the the PT 10 upgrade and activate it.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Avid

Question Re: Still Can't Get My Upgrade to PT 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammock View Post
I am getting a little turned off by Avid's support. I received a response today 5 days later after my last response I sent them with my PT9 serial number. The response said they haven't heard from me in 5 days and they hope that meant everything is fine. I sent them the serial number once again and I suppose I won't get a response again for another 5 days...FRUSTRATING!
CS was closed for the holiday, and it didn't look like they got a response to their case notice they sent you on 11/18 which is what prompted the system to notify you again on 11/23.

Are the Registration ID and Serial Number from your Pro Tools 9 Registration Card not working here?
Old 11-27-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
CS was closed for the holiday, and it didn't look like they got a response to their case notice they sent you on 11/18 which is what prompted the system to notify you again on 11/23.

Are the Registration ID and Serial Number from your Pro Tools 9 Registration Card not working here?
I just tried Registering again with the link you posted and I get an error saying my number is already registered.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:10 AM

This is absolutely ridiculous customer support Avid. I am really regretting purchasing your product. I have been playing email tag with your piss poor customer support system for weeks. I get a reply from you every 3 to 5 days. I have had to resend the same reply a second time on two occasions now because you send me an email saying you haven't heard from me in 5 days which is total BS. My registration cards are hosed because you have the ID numbers switched around on the MBox and PT9 cards. This better get straightened out quick or I'm taking everything back to the store and getting Logic! Hands down the worst customer support I have ever received from a company!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk