Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2017, 05:49 AM

Default Purchase problem

I just ordered an annual Pro Tools subscription with monthly payments. I filled the credit card details and confirmed them at my bank. Then the screen got stuck in a window that said "Processing" for a very long time and nothing happened. I can see, that the amount has left my MasterCard-account, but I have no product in my Avid-account, nor did I get any confirmation e-mail. I also couldn't get any "order number" that is required when trying to get support from Avid.

What to do?
Old 04-25-2017, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Purchase problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruuhkatukka View Post
I just ordered an annual Pro Tools subscription with monthly payments. I filled the credit card details and confirmed them at my bank. Then the screen got stuck in a window that said "Processing" for a very long time and nothing happened. I can see, that the amount has left my MasterCard-account, but I have no product in my Avid-account, nor did I get any confirmation e-mail. I also couldn't get any "order number" that is required when trying to get support from Avid.

What to do?
Welcome to the community.

Looks like you have a case in progress now so please continue to work through that case to solve this. Thanks!