Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Old 05-10-2016, 03:58 AM

Default AAE-error-1125 was encountered.

For some time i just getting this error during launching protools.

Protools 11.3.2 HD

HD i/o firmware 5.5

I almost tried everything, total new osx ( 10.10.5 )

Fresh install protools 11.3.2 + HD driver 11.3.2

Macbook pro Retina,16GB
Magma chassis 3T

also tried new digilink cable.

Installed osx from the ground....

Nothing is helping...

Gonna try fresh install Mavericks.

Please any help....

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
PT11HD
HDX /HD i/o
Magma Thunderbolt 2.0 Chasis 3T
Manley Vari-Mu / MPassive Mastering version
Sonnox bundle / McDsp / FabFilter /
Old 06-16-2017, 12:07 PM

Default Re: AAE-error-1125 was encountered.

Jimmy, Did you ever figure this out?

I'm getting the same AAE -1125 error but only on a couple of my interfaces. My HD IO is fine but my two Aurora 16's won't work at all and have latest firmware installed. Wondering if you ever got to the bottom of the problem?

Thanks

Sean
Old 07-21-2017, 04:49 AM

I have this error when my Aurora 16 is connected. If I run Digitest, the HDX card passes if the Aurora is not connected, but fails when it it.

Mac Pro 2008, Mac Os 10.9.5, PT HDX 12.7.1, Aurora firmware 28, LT-HD firmware 11
Old 12-28-2017, 02:20 AM

I am getting the AAE ERROR -1125 too. It usually comes when I switch sessions or boot from scratch. Restarting has fixed the issue for a few weeks but now it seems more stubborn.
My hardware in this current state is three Lynx aurora's 16's with an HDX card. I'm using Sierra on a souped up 12 core Mac Pro cheese grater with 64 gigs of ram and PT 12.8.2. (Same issue with 12.8.1 and 12.7.x)
As far as the digitest and my experience.....it always gives errors for third party units. So I use the hardware config window to see if a third party interface is working. With the the aurora's they just show up as HDio's and then I know they are talking to the Hdx properly.

I talked to Paul at Lynx tech support in mid December (2017)and he indicated that they would have a firmware update for their interfaces any minute. I'm hoping it addresses this but it sounded more like it was not a Digilink update but a Mac OS issue and that was doing weird things to the clock rate when Pro Tools was not on and the Mac Os was defaulting the clocks on the Auroras to 96k with out being asked. Sometimes accompanied with the crazy hash noise that another duc user mentioned in this thread....It came only from the second 17-32 interface that is in the secondary port hanging off the first Digilink pair.

I intend to use more I/O in the coming weeks to integrate more analog I/O and a tape deck but have not liked the clocking behavior with more units. I'm considering another piece of hardware with more I/O plus Dante or Ravenna or AVB in the mix to remotely include the tape deck.
Any input is welcome.

Two questions.

What is this I hear about needing a "Digilink license"?

Also has anyone had positive or negative experience with latest HD driver that comes with Pro Tools 12.8.3.
Thanks,
Dan
NomadicWax.com
Old 12-30-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notable View Post
I am getting the AAE ERROR -1125 too. It usually comes when I switch sessions or boot from scratch. Restarting has fixed the issue for a few weeks but now it seems more stubborn.

My hardware in this current state is three Lynx aurora's 16's with an HDX card. I'm using Sierra on a souped up 12 core Mac Pro cheese grater with 64 gigs of ram and PT 12.8.2. (Same issue with 12.8.1 and 12.7.x)

As far as the digitest and my experience.....it always gives errors for third party units. So I use the hardware config window to see if a third party interface is working. With the the aurora's they just show up as HDio's and then I know they are talking to the Hdx properly.

I talked to Paul at Lynx tech support in mid December (2017)and he indicated that they would have a firmware update for their interfaces any minute. I'm hoping it addresses this but it sounded more like it was not a Digilink update but a Mac OS issue and that was doing weird things to the clock rate when Pro Tools was not on and the Mac Os was defaulting the clocks on the Auroras to 96k with out being asked. Sometimes accompanied with the crazy hash noise that another duc user mentioned in this thread....It came only from the second 17-32 interface that is in the secondary port hanging off the first Digilink pair.

I intend to use more I/O in the coming weeks to integrate more analog I/O and a tape deck but have not liked the clocking behavior with more units. I'm considering another piece of hardware with more I/O plus Dante or Ravenna or AVB in the mix to remotely include the tape deck.

Any input is welcome.

Two questions.

What is this I hear about needing a "Digilink license"?

Also has anyone had positive or negative experience with latest HD driver that comes with Pro Tools 12.8.3.

Thanks,

Dan

Update: Found the Digilink license in my ilok account and added it to my ilok. Not sure what it has fixed or facilitated.
Adjusting with the audio/midi sample rate to 96k(it defaults to 192) stops the explosive white noise that sometimes occurs when PT software is quit. Multiple restarts and dig pref tossing saves me from -1125 on start up. Its an awkward fix. Hoping for a better long term solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
NomadicWax.com
Old 03-01-2018, 12:21 PM

So Getting back this problem....:confused

PT11HD
HDX /HD i/o
Old 03-01-2018, 12:24 PM

Back to this....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 20.37.59.jpg (44.3 KB, 0 views)

PT11HD
HDX /HD i/o