Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 11-25-2016, 03:09 PM

Default Re: November/Black Friday Sales 2016!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Bond View Post
I'm on KU9 so there are a good few more things that are on offer in 11. Anyhow, the BF deals are in and it is a wash out like last year I'm afraid.

"Terms and Conditions
This special offer is valid from November 24 to December 5, 2016. The special offer is not valid on KOMPLETE 11 SELECT, KOMPLETE 11 and KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE, hardware, updates, upgrades, or accessories. The recent products FORM and STRUMMED ACOUSTIC 2 are also not included. All offers apply to the NI Online Shop only. Savings described here are calculated on the basis of suggested retail prices (MSRP). Note that according to our terms and conditions, e-vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers."

Looks like NI won't be getting any $$$ from myself this year once again

So if you are up for individual instruments and plugins at 50% off then click here https://www.native-instruments.com/e...special-offer/

Stephen
While you can't get 50% off, if you go to Musicians Friend and put the applicable upgrade in your cart and then Apply the BlackFriday coupon you can get 15% off.... BUT there is an exception because NI does not qualify for that code, simply start a Chat session and they should provide you with another code worth 15% off. Plus, if you have the Musicians Friend card, that purchase should qualify for special 36 month equal pay financing, no interest.

That's what I did anyway. Ended up getting K11U upgrade from K9 and some cheap XLR cables for $560 shipped. It would have been even less but I'm in a state that has to pay taxes, so that was an extra $40

Now comes the challenge of making back that money But really, even with the NI 50% off sale on several libraries, the $560 is waaaay less than it would have been if I bought them individually.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 11-25-2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Is it more than what seems like a one-trick pony? I know subtle ain't it's game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
It is just that one-trick pony what you want when you need that one-trick pony
Sitting here playing the demos from the Eventide site and the wife says it sounds really neat and she asks the price. When I tell her she says to go for it. And I did - I love my wife

QAPLA!
Old 11-25-2016, 10:12 PM
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassie12 View Post
Is DSP functionality included in this bundle?
The Avid Pro Series plug-in bundle includes these plug-in formats:
  • AAX Native 64
  • AAX DSP 64
  • AAX AudioSuite 64
  • Venue AAX
Old 11-26-2016, 01:10 AM

anyone know the offer expired date??

Quote:
Good time to buy for those who want these plugins.

GET ALL FIVE PRO SERIES PLUG-INS FOR JUST $199

To dial in professional-sounding mixes that captivate your listeners, you need the highest-quality plug-ins. Avid Pro Series* AAX plug-ins are used in top studios to create the most loved music from the world’s most popular artists.

This holiday season, we’re offering you all five Pro Series plug-ins—normally valued at $699—in one low-cost bundle, so you can take your musical ideas to the next level:

Quickly shape and enhance tracks with Pro Compressor
Master your own tracks and maximize loudness with Pro Limiter
Breathe life into your mix with advanced split-band compression using Pro Multiband
Fatten up your mix with rich low end you can feel using Pro Subharmonic
Use Pro Expander to create dynamic, danceable tracks with intelligent expand and gate

Get the entire Pro Series plug-in bundle—a $699 value—for the amazing low price of just $199. Visit the Avid Marketplace today to take advantage of these huge savings.

*Pro Limiter, Pro Expander, and Pro Compressor support AAX 32 and AAX 64 plug-in formats, while Pro Subharmonic and Pro Multiband Dynamics support AAX 64 only. This bundle requires Pro Tools 11 or higher. These plug-ins can also be purchased separately.

https://www.avid.com/special-offers/pro-series-bundle

Stephen
Old 11-26-2016, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo mark View Post
anyone know the offer expired date??
"This holiday season..."

Your guess is as good as mine but historically going on the Eleven MKII upgrade it could last till New Year? Either way, snooze you loose.

Stephen

https://www.waves.com/r/djgsi6
Old 11-26-2016, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Sitting here playing the demos from the Eventide site and the wife says it sounds really neat and she asks the price. When I tell her she says to go for it. And I did - I love my wife
Old 11-26-2016, 07:13 AM

Was this one of the demos you listened to?
Old 11-26-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
Was this one of the demos you listened to?
Amongst others on the Eventide page - yes. That's the one that caught my wife's ear as well as mine and showed me it's not necessarily the one trick pony I mentioned earlier.

QAPLA!
Old 11-27-2016, 01:02 AM

Exponential Audio PhoenixVerb for $49

Quote:
Hi,
So it seems this time of year has come round quicker than ever. There's plenty of good offerings out there even though Black Friday hasn't arrived yet.

I passed on upgrading to the Eventide Anthology X Bundle last year and there seems to be a cheaper way in by buying the cheap plugins from the collection and upgrading thereafter with the subsequent discounts. That said, I'm not sure how much I would use the plugins from the bundle, especially considering I never use the channel strip or reverbs I have from them? I'd probably be most interested in the Harmonizers but even then these are pretty much covered by the stuff I have as the AlterBoy from SoundToys and such. Anyhow it is back already for those interested.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/specials/holiday-sale

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/search/s...ale_now%3Atrue

So Arturia is tempting me again with it's discounted upgrade once again.

I'm hoping Native-Instruments are going to provide the 50% discounts on upgrades that we saw 2 years ago as last year was a washout and my bundle stuck on V9 accordingly.

Anyhow, there'll be plenty from Waves, SoundToys and the like for those in the market.

So post your bargain links and discoveries please!

Stephen
Old 11-27-2016, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanrichard View Post
Exponential Audio PhoenixVerb for $49
I was very disappointed that this was the so-called 'special deal' they talked about in an advance of BF email blast. Yeah it's some bucks off but I thought it would have been something like Excalibur at this price instead. Now THAT would be a special deal.

QAPLA!

Last edited by musicman691; 11-27-2016 at 06:07 PM. Reason: changed Phoenix to Excalibur