Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 12-01-2004, 07:24 PM

Default Flashing Track Record Button in Mix Window??

For the first time when 'arming' a track for recording (in the last few sessions I've created), the track record button flashes. Maybe my mind is going (well, or despite that fact) but I don't recall that ever happening...I think normal behavior is a flashing led in the edit window (and of course the transport) but I have sessions where the led is static in record mode...and others that it's not, as far as I can tell all the settings and preferences are the same.

What am I missing?? Other than a few brain cells...

S.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:52 AM

Default Re: Flashing Track Record Button in Mix Window??

The plot thickens....Digi Support says that the record enable LED is supposed to flash in the Mix window...Is it possible I haven't noticed that (though I am coming from an older version of Pro Tools and new to 6.4) That means if a track is record enabled and the record button on the transport is pressed (standing by), I have four blinking LED's.....I'm going to have a seizure....Though it does put me in the holiday spirit....

So is this normal...blinking when engaged / solid when you start recording in both mix and edit windows?

Steve
Old 12-02-2004, 09:52 AM

Default Re: Flashing Track Record Button in Mix Window??

This was changed in 6.4 I believe... what you're seeing is now normal.

Rail
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••