Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2008, 07:52 AM

Default Digidesign Command 8 with Cubase Studio 4 - HELP!!!

Hi all,

Has anyone out there sucessfully set up the Digidesign Command 8 controller with Cubase Studio 4?

In Cubase in my Device Setup / Remote Devices / Quick Controls, the Command 8 is shown. On reading the Romote Control Devices .pdf contained in the Cubase Help / Documentation / Remote Control Devices I can follow it up to Page 7 at the top left it states in point 5...

"You can now use the MIDI control device to move faders and knobs, activate Mute and Solo, etc."

But nothing is happening! Could anyone help me out? I just feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. I hate having this controller just sitting here and it's all for show at the moment which I don't like, I just want it to work!

Many thanks,
Stephen

[email protected]