Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2020, 08:39 AM

Default Bought a new system, registered the hardware and am missing the Digilink i/o license

.. this made me open a support case, i have been contacted by an Avid employee how told me that my Euro team (im in Berlin) will take care of it.

Thats been last Friday, today is Tuesday and i havent heard anything.

I have replied to case asking to please get back to me but nobody does so.

Being lost i started another support case today asking for support in the "other" case, that new case got closed without even contacting me.

I have just bought a new PT Ultimate System, two HD i/o´s, a Thunderbolt Native interface, PT Ulitmate software but even though i could register the new HD i/o and Thunderbolt interface i didnt get a Digilink i/o license.

So i cant work but Avid is not getting back to me.

I feel like i spend that whole lot of money on the wrong product maybe ?

PLEASE AVID PEOPLE, GET BACK TO ME !

Support Case # 03938081