Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Old 08-12-2015, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Download access problem

Is there any way I can be reset? Everytime I try to log into the new Master account it says that I can wait for weeks. If I try to start a new master account with the same email I was on the waiting list with it wont let me create it.
Old 08-13-2015, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Download access problem

So why is Avid Sending these emails saying that my copy of Pro Tools First is here and that all I have to do is register a new Master account and I can download my copy? Then I do that and I get more emails saying that my copy will be ready in the coming weeks?
Can an administrator help me?
Old 08-13-2015, 03:24 PM

Question Re: Download access problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
I did this almost this exact same thing and when I hit register for the Master account it said something about how my copy of First would be available within the next few weeks. I used an email different from the one the "First Copy" came on and it basically sent me to the back of the line... Can I have mine reset so I can download my copy?
Quote:
Is there any way I can be reset? Everytime I try to log into the new Master account it says that I can wait for weeks. If I try to start a new master account with the same email I was on the waiting list with it wont let me create it.
Quote:
So why is Avid Sending these emails saying that my copy of Pro Tools First is here and that all I have to do is register a new Master account and I can download my copy? Then I do that and I get more emails saying that my copy will be ready in the coming weeks?
Can an administrator help me?
You already have an Avid account that uses the same email used to sign up for Pro Tools First. You just need to sign into your account, not create a new one.

Are you unable to sign into http://account.avid.com with that same email address?