Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2014, 06:57 PM

Default Fast Track II (MKii) (ML03-00454) stop being recognized.

Hello, i already read all the threads that i found about my product. in this forum and in others. what happens:

My fast track stopped appearing in the input and output options of the system preferences. BTW it doesnt appear in the audio/midi "app" in utilities folder. and my system profiler > USB hubs read it as "unknown".

i always used it with garageband. with guitar rig and amplitube sometimes.

I already try the new drivers. 1.9.5, 1.9.4, downgraded my macbook pro to the factory settings, (the 10.6.3 OS/x wich used to work), different cables, nothing.

i reset the PRAM and SMC, and formatted my hd for a clean install of the system. after that, i installed the driver from the original CD.

I can hear my guitar if when im using the "direct monitor" option/button at the panel of the fast track, but my computers (that macbook and a iMac with Os/x 10.7.5) doesnt recognize it anymore. When i plug out and plug it in the usb cable i can hear a sound in the headphones, like its alive or something.

Well, i think this is all the information i can give you now, if you could please, give me some new information or share any similar experiences, it ill be much appreciated.

Well, sorry about my poor english and thank you all in advance.

Best!

Nelson
Old 07-31-2014, 09:28 AM

Default Re: Fast Track II (MKii) (ML03-00454) stop being recognized.

nobody?
Old 11-23-2014, 09:39 AM

Default Re: Fast Track II (MKii) (ML03-00454) stop being recognized.

I have a M-Audio Fast Track Ultra and i have just encountered the same exact problem as you.
Did you figure anything out?