Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2015, 01:54 AM

Default M Audio Fast Track Solo suddenly not recognized

Hi I'm using m audio fast track solo for like 5 years and everything was working fine until one morning suddenly it stopped working.When i looked the device manager it says that unknown device and cant find any drivers or any information about it.I downloaded newest drivers and it says its not connected.Im using Win 8.1 and it was working with win8.1 before.I tried with a different cable and with my other pc.All the lights on the front working(48vphantom power,blue power light etc) when i plug my guitar and play the signal light is working too.with direct monitor on i can hear the output coming from my speakers i think everything just works fine but pc cant recognize the device

Last edited by meljh1; 03-26-2015 at 05:56 AM. Reason: adding info
Old 03-28-2015, 05:10 AM

Default Re: M Audio Fast Track Solo suddenly not recognized

I found the solution which is called Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 thanks for the support avid it was helpful.