Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)

Old 01-12-2015, 09:21 AM

Default Anyone with HD Native Thunderbolt on Yosemite? I have questions..

So things are a bit more laggy it seems. A few errors. Not awful but ya know..

Anyways, I lost my headphone out when I switch into Low Latency Monitoring on my thunderbolt native box. Does anyone else use HD Native Thunderbolt and have a functioning LLM headphone out? I'm curious if it's just me or an across the board error. Don't have $80 to ask Avid : /

PS - Retina Macbook Pro
Old 01-12-2015, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Anyone with HD Native Thunderbolt on Yosemite? I have questions..

Mine seems to do that as well but I'm brand new to the rig so don't know my way around it yet. Oddly, the Omni headphone jack continues to monitor an armed channel at low-latency but the TB box headphone jack does not. If I find anything I'll post but maybe somebody who knows can point us to the correct setup page?

Last edited by _JJ_; 01-12-2015 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:24 PM

Working just fine here. That said, I have a very clean install here -- nothing upgraded, nothing migrated, everything installed from scratch and copied back in place manually.

That is why I'm guessing you have upgraded to Yosemite, or have factory installed operating system in use. If you face random errors nobody else seems to have, it would be best if you took the time to re-install everything properly from the ground up.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
Working just fine here. That said, I have a very clean install here -- nothing upgraded, nothing migrated, everything installed from scratch and copied back in place manually.

That is why I'm guessing you have upgraded to Yosemite, or have factory installed operating system in use. If you face random errors nobody else seems to have, it would be best if you took the time to re-install everything properly from the ground up.
Ah thank you. That helps a ton. I was worried I just couldn't use LLM through the thunderbolts headphone out for some reason now. I'm glad it's hopefully fixable on my end..