Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2011, 11:03 PM

Default Auto-bank on Control 24?

I'm wondering if the original Control 24 has this function called auto-bank (like on a Euphonix EuCon) where you select a track on your DAW and the controllers automatically goes to that channel? I can't find anything on the manual but wanted to be sure.

Anybody knows if there's such a thing?
Old 02-22-2011, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Auto-bank on Control 24?

It doesn't seem to work that way.
The general object of the game is to have the controller control, so that you use the mouse less. What you are suggesting is ever so slightly counter-intuitive to this.

However, it does work the other way around. Selecting a channel on the control24 will move the computer screen to that channel.

Hope that helps
Old 03-20-2011, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Auto-bank on Control 24?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroz View Post
I'm wondering if the original Control 24 has this function called auto-bank (like on a Euphonix EuCon) where you select a track on your DAW and the controllers automatically goes to that channel? I can't find anything on the manual but wanted to be sure.

Anybody knows if there's such a thing?
If you cntrl-shft click on a track name (select) the 24 will bank to that track...