Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 03-13-2011, 09:19 PM

Default Importing with Pro-Tools M-Powered Essentials

Hey,

I have quite a few problems if someone could help me out. Last year I picked up the Pro-Tools Fast Track Recording Studio so that I could record my guitar and so far it has been great. It came with Pro-Tools M-Powered Essential 8. Just a few days ago I picked up the Avid Keystudio 49 and it came with the M-Audio Micro USB and Pro-Tools SE. Now I had plans to add keys to my song recorded to add some strings or cello sounds...etc. I installed the program and I had issues and I believe its because I have Windows XP Media Center Edition because the keyboard simply will not work when I start up the program.

So I installed Keystudio and Pro-Tools SE on another laptop and everything worked fine. But is there a way that I can take my sessions and import them into Pro-Tools Essentials so that I can have them along with my guitar. Also is there a way that I can use the keyboard along with Fast Track so that I can just record the keyboard then pop in my guitar and record with that. I want to be able to use everything on one computer with all my devices.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Importing with Pro-Tools M-Powered Essentials

Hi Nirrad,

I have the same tools: Fast Track and the Keystudio. I have been trying to use them all on single computer but in vain. Could you let me know if you found a solution?