Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2019, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Tanoy Reveal 802

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicapg View Post
Well ,what i can tell you ,is I've got some Behringer products, and no one of them failed me...including a mixer bought back in 2000 ,that's 19 years !!!!

You're emphatic about Behringer's quality ,but unless you can prOve something -which , you CAN'T - IT IS JUST AN OPINION.
It's not just an opinion - it's well known throughout the audio world. Should have spent the money on the JBL's we mentioned.

QAPLA!
Old 01-25-2019, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Tanoy Reveal 802

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicapg View Post
Well ,what i can tell you ,is I've got some Behringer products, and no one of them failed me...including a mixer bought back in 2000 ,that's 19 years !!!!

You're emphatic about Behringer's quality ,but unless you can prOve something -which , you CAN'T - IT IS JUST AN OPINION.
Everyone who works in audio knows the sad soundquality and build quality brought on by behringer is a fact! Not an opinion. Me saying that Behringer products sound like azz is an opinion. Now the quality is crap and always has been crap even though your MX8000 ”mixer” aka The Waterfall (not my idea) still works doesn’t say anything. Our SSL4000G+ console which is 30 years old still works too but which desk would I work on considering the sound quality? Well I know which one

Case in point :

We bought the new Behringer Model D just for the hell of it and it was almost free aswell as Behringer stuff always are and low and behold - It has fallen apart already!! Buttons have fallen off and there is a weird scratch sound from the envelopes and the cutoff knob stopped working after 3 days LOL

We only got one to see how it stacked up against our 4 other real MOOG synths and although I hate the fact it has fallen apart, the sounds were pretty great considering the price was 25-30 times lower than our Minimoog original so yes, this fluke is in no way gonna improve their mark seeing that the sound was good the build quality was soo poor I can’t even work on it anymore due to broken knobs and weird crap with the envelopes and the dead cutoff so ...

Yes I can ”Prove” nothing has changed in the world of Behringer.

Extra knowledge :

A friend invested in the X32 with a few stageboxes for FOH as their budget was low and he thought that this package would be good enough! Well it took 2 weeks and half of the setup was totally broken with half of the fader motors dying aswell as the power unit in one stagebox caught on fire one night ...

Need I say more?

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————