Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2013, 03:52 PM

Default Changing Installation Directory For PT11 on Windows

I am currently trying to install my student version of PT11 onto my Windows 7 computer and cannot figure out how to change the installation directory. When I select "Custom Setup" I can see it will install onto my C:\. I want it to install onto my G:\, since it is my program drive and C:\ is my SSD for only my operating system.

I opened the "Space" window and it says "The highlighted volumes do not have enough disk space available for the currently selected features. You can remove files from the highlighted volumes, choose to install fewer features onto local drives, or select different destination drives."

Anyone have this issue or figure it out? Thanks!
Old 06-26-2013, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Changing Installation Directory For PT11 on Windows

It is strongly recommended that you install Pro tools on you system drive (c:) or you can expect to have some issues.

Wave-T.com