Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2014, 04:42 PM

Default elastic audio not installed on PT 10

I have been having trouble with PT 10 ever since we upgraded to PT 11

Every time I try to open PT 10 it comes up as

Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorisation could be found, the iLok key was not connected or the plugin was damaged

Elastic Audio.dpm

I have tried un-installing and re-installing both PT10 and PT 11

It was working fine on PT10 before the upgrade and it stopped working as soon as I upgraded. It is working fine on PT 11. I've updated to the latest versions of both 10.30.8 and 11.1.1 - still the same

I've re-synced my iLok and I've messaged iLok as thought it might be an upgrade problem with the authorisation not being valid on the iLock for the plugin - it is the only thing that makes sense as the plug-in is not damaged etc as I've had the installation working fine.

but they replied as -

it's fine as the upgrade took place on the iLock

I really don't know what else to try..
Old 01-11-2014, 12:25 PM

Question Re: elastic audio not installed on PT 10

If you Get Info (command+I) on the elastic audio.dpm file, what is the version of that file?
Old 01-12-2014, 05:43 AM

Default Re: elastic audio not installed on PT 10

Hello,

The version for it is 10.3.8.378

I am also using Win 7 x64 as I forgot to mention..

It worked just fine until I updated to PT 11 and had to remove the licence from PT 10 to install the PT 11 bundle that had both PT 10 and PT 11 licences on my iLok that's why I tried raising a ticket with them.

I have also raised a ticket with Sweetwater as they gave me the licence for it.

Again, the only thing that makes sense to me is that the new bundle licence does not include authorisation for the PT 10 Elastic Audio.

I have updated the latest version of Pace as well that didn't work..

Thank you for your help,
Old 01-12-2014, 05:14 PM

Thumbs down Re: elastic audio not installed on PT 10

I'm using Mac OS X and Pro Tools v10.3.8. I just created a new session, added a stereo audio track, and enabled elastic audio without incident.

I don't use Windows, so I'm not sure where to go from here.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:41 PM

Default Re: elastic audio not installed on PT 10

Thank you for your help,

I used to have just PT 10 - that worked fine.

Then I upgraded to PT 11 and my iLok licence got turned off for PT 10 and I then got PT10 + PT11 bundle.

Since then the Elastic Audio stopped loading on PT 10 start up. It comes back with the message posted.

I still think the only thing that makes sense is that the PT 10 + PT 11 bundle licence has Elastic Audio disabled.

Do you know anyway I can check this?