Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2006, 01:52 AM

Default PT 7 Plug in issues......

Hey all,

Just purchased PT 7 and are having a few problems with the free plug ins. I got a Synchronic disc with the PT7 update and when i tried to get authorisation for it on the net it comes up with:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Element DIGICOUNTRY is undefined in COOKIE.
Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Im not too sure what its telling me here so any advice on it would be great!
But to add to my problems I had chosen the two free plug ins to download onto my ILok. I then tried to sychronise the Ilok but the browser kept on repeating itself and never finishes the synch. I then asked for advice off the Ilok support and they told me to update some drivers, but the same problem occured . They also suggested too try to synchronise the ILok with another MAC which appeared to work. Although when loaded PT7, the plug ins didn't show on the inserts or audio suite. Im using a MAC with Tiger (obviously since PT7 only works with Tiger). I hope this all makes sense, and any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Hands!