Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 12-26-2010, 02:21 PM

Default How do I download all the latest versions of my VI's?

Sorry, but I looked around avid and digidesign for a half hour and I just couldn't find the latest versions of all my VI's. I have the production toolkit 2 and PTLE 8.0 but some of my VI's are really old. They go all yellow and funky and crash my system.

I'm looking for Hybrid, strike, structure and whatever else comes with PTLE music production toolkit 2... Thanks.
Old 12-26-2010, 02:30 PM

Default Re: How do I download all the latest versions of my VI's?

Go to the avid store and log in to your account. They should be in there,
Old 12-26-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD2 View Post
Go to the avid store and log in to your account. They should be in there,
Thanks HD2

I see all of my products but I don't see the individual versions of the VI's. I already downloaded MPT2 but it did not update the MPT1 VI's I had (which never worked properly) I was told by a digidesign tech on here that the yellow crashy stuff means that I had an old version of those VI's but I didn't ask him where I could get the new ones. I'm finally in a mode where I have some time to play with these soft synths but I have no idea where to download the latest versions.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:41 PM

Structure
When you launch your MPTK2 installer, right click on it and select show contents and you will see all the individual installers.