Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2004, 11:33 PM

Default Right Channel Audio is killed EDITED / SOLVED

Sup.
Dunno if its my fault yet but just updated to LE 6.4 and the right channel audio on all my tracks sounds like its lost bout 120 decibels and been thru a fuzz pedal or sumfin.
Any tips?
Its definalty not my amp or the speekerz. I checked all that out.
Seems to be coming from protools... dunno maybe its the digi001 hardware, maybe the right hand side has blown. Doubt it tho. Maybe its a bug?
One thing i instaled PT this time on my net computer. So i have aol, msn, icq, yahoo, norton, plus heaps of windows progz, network card to dsl modems + winTV tuner card. Protools seems to be working sweet no crashes, nothing... but right side audio is probelm.
Tips would b apreciated.
Thanks.

==========================

YO.
I acidently had a headphone jack connected to the right RCA lead, intead of a large RCA jack.
So problem solved.

Ps: Protools now working solid with like windows XP and network card and tv tuner and every possible bad idea ... seems to be working sweet as
Peace out.

Facebook/90210
T666 Official
T 6 6 6 - da nuclear bomb from Australia.