Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Windows

Old 01-05-2013, 01:44 PM

Default Day 2 trying to install Pro tools :(

Guys please help.I bought an Mbox with protools express with the stupid 1 lock never have I had this many problems trying to install something. So my i lok account is registered and so is my protools. but there are no downloads available.What do I do. It sent me two emails one saying congrats on the registration and gave move some link for additional downloads.that wont open heavens know why the other email was for a support page any ideas?I'm about to go mad.
Thanks for your suggestions ahead of time :) david
Old 01-05-2013, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Day 2 trying to install Pro tools :(

bump please help anyone please
Old 01-05-2013, 03:32 PM

Default I gotta say this is the most useless forum I've ever been too

There are hundereds of views but now answers.We all have the same questions and no one give responses.Its sad to buy a product only to be stuck not using it.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Avid

Post Re: Day 2 trying to install Pro tools :(

Welcome to the forum, David.

Looks like you have registered your Mbox, but you haven't activated Pro Tools Express. Please see the Pro Tools Express Installation Overview article for help activating (specifically, step 3).

It also looks like you mistakenly entered your iLok's part # in your Mbox registration instead of your ilok.com User ID, so please make sure you use your User ID when you activate Pro Tools Express. (This is the 'name' you enter on the ilok.com website to log in, it's not on your iLok.) Step 2 in the Pro Tools Express Installation Overview page has more info about this.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Day 2 trying to install Pro tools :(

i FIGUERED IT OUT :) I'M so happy it wAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES.I never opened the booklet for the actication code how dumb of me,thank you for any help I literally spend 5 hour trying to find out the problem online .